This food trend comes straight from heaven. We’ll show you how to conjure up a heavenly breakfast with Cloud Eggs.
he Cloud Eggs have soared to the top of the new Instagram trends in recent weeks. Not just because they look good and taste great too. With about 120 calories per cloud, the clouds are a low-calorie, but still nutritious breakfast variant. We’ll show you how to surprise your friends with this visual highlight for brunch.
This is how you easily prepare Cloud Eggs yourself
1. Let the oven preheat to 220 degrees. Separate eggs and beat egg whites until stiff. Salt and pepper the whipped cream to taste.
Tip: You can also use other spices or fresh herbs.
2. Spread the egg white into four small clouds on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Use a spoon to make a small indentation in the heap of protein (like making a hole for the sauce lake in a Stocki).
3. Place the sheet in the oven for five to eight minutes. Until the Cloud Eggs are lightly golden brown.
4. Now remove the tray and pour the egg yolk into the cavity. Bake for another 3 minutes (or longer if you don’t like it runny).
5. Take the Cloud Eggs out of the oven and decorate with fresh herbs as you like.
If you want to pimp your Cloud Eggs a bit, you can fold in cherry tomatoes, diced ham or something else into the egg whites.